Sunday, January 23, 2011

Overdue Photos

Here are a couple of subjects I should have posted on previously.  This first has become, to me, rather commonplace.  While I'm impressed, I'm not surprised about it anymore.  But occasionally someone will see it for the first time and ask, "Have you taken a picture?"  Well, I finally did this week.  So, here it is:


Yes, that is D2, sleeping soundly in a shopping cart.  I've had some remarkably successful shopping sessions because of this ability, but I still don't know how he does it.

The next is not on the same order of cuteness, but I am pleased with it:


My new winter dress, that I sewed sometime around Thanksgiving.  It is made from a lovely, slightly fuzzy peachskin material.  Luckily I do not suffer haptodysphoria.  I followed Simplicity 2338, and added pockets.  These flowers by the Delightfuldesigner are a perfect match!

No comments:

Post a Comment