Monday, January 18, 2016

Bad Apples

 My parents gave me a fun book for my birthday last year, Crochet Ever After.  It is full of projects inspired by fairy tales.  I hoped to finish these Bad Apple Fingerless Mitts in time for the launch of Winter, the final book in my favorite sci-fi fairy tale series.  The crochet pattern was fun to work, with its linked double crochet stitches.  They solve everything I don't like about double crochet.  But with Halloween interfering, I didn't finish the apples in time. 



They are ready now, and I can wear them to the party for Stars Above, the book of related short stories, next month! 

Do you choose projects that coordinate with your other hobbies?



1 comment:

  1. Hi there T!
    I love your warmers! Quite unique if I might observe. I love working double crochets, that is my favorite stitch, to be precise.

    ReplyDelete